Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, FNS Weddings - Top Yorkshire Documentary Wedding Photography
Yorkshire Wedding Photographers FNS Weddings, professional photographers since 1991.
Experienced, professional, unobtrusive.
- We are passionate about being the best we can be and acknowledge that we are only ever as good as our last wedding.
- We are unobtrusive – experts at blending into the background. We work best as “part of the family” rather than “the hired help”, that is to say we love to photograph your wedding as an “insider”. Family members and guests forget we are there.
- We know what we are doing – with over 400 weddings photographed between us we have encountered every possible situation you can imagine and many you won’t imagine. We’ve spent years and hundreds of pounds perfecting what we do, how we do it and what “tools of the trade” we need to employ to do it.
- We are professional and friendly. We dress appropriately for a wedding, are respectful of you, your guests and the professionals you have employed besides ourselves to make your big day so special. We can and do liaise with all of these people as and when necessary.
- We know it’s YOUR wedding day! Although the preceding list starts each sentence with “we”, WE know that the day and months before and after YOUR wedding day is all about YOU. We will never forget that.
- We photograph weddings in a combination of styles, mostly “fly on the wall” style photo-journalism or documentary photography, a smattering of formal group photographs – but only of you request them and if you want, some very dynamic “fashionista” styled arty creations we like to call “Wedding Art”.
- We never keep you from your guests or delay any part of your day. We keep to time on the day, we are fully insured and despite all this don’t cost the earth to employ!
- We’d LOVE to hear from you! When you join with us we all will create something rather unique and rather beautiful befitting of the day you had in mind when you imagined how your wedding day would be.
- We have just one standard price of £3750 to cover our full day attendance anywhere in mainland UK, no hidden extras.
Don’t take our word for it, see what our clients have said…
In Their Own Words….(client messages)
“Thank you, thank you, thank you! We knew the photographs would be good, but we could never have imagined quite how GREAT they were going to be. Every moment, every single moment it seems has been seen by one or the other of you. How do you do that? There are things about our day which we only saw for the first time when viewing the photos (the one you got of my gran during the speeches is priceless!). Can’t wait to see the album.” Yvette & Stuart. 10/10
“Dear Andy & Sharon, we just wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for playing such a huge role on our wedding day and ensuring everything ran smoothly and to time. We know you told us that you help us on the day but we had no idea to the degree that you would do this. Sharon – you did warn us about “wedding nails” and small buttons, thank goodness you were there and able to help with the dress! Andy your first dance pictures are just amazing. We have honestly never seen anything to compare to our photos and album. Thank you.” Veronica & Christopher (The new Mr & Mrs Shepherd!)
“When we saw our friends album and after we had seen you in action at their wedding we knew there was only one photographer for us. We are so glad that you were available for our big day! Sorry it’s taken so long for us to getting round to ordering the album – we had so many beautiful images to choose from we found it difficult to narrow it down and have had to save up a little longer for an extra volume! Can’t wait now to see the album.” Gemma & Christian.
“There’s only one thing to say about FNS Weddings and that is that it is Yorkshire Wedding Photography at it very finest. We could not find a photographer (& we looked at LOTS before choosing you!) who could compare to what you offered. You have exceeded our (very high) expectations on every count. Well done Andy & Sharon.” Georgina & David.
“Matt and I have just finished watching our wedding DVD and it is even better than we had hoped for! The pictures are incredible and it tells the story of our day brilliantly – you are so talented and thank you so much! Think I might have to watch it again now…! Thanks again for all your hard work.” Racheal (& Matt!)
“Just had to say thank you for everything on the day, your promise to stay in the background was true, we hardly noticed you taking pictures. My Aunt commented afterwards that she thought we didn’t have a wedding photographer and was delighted with the photos – as are we by the way!” Jia & Patrick
“Andy & Sharon, thank you so much for our wedding photos, and for traveling across the country to take them when we changed venues! We had a lot of pictures sent though from guests, some have really good cameras and were OK but ALL of yours are amazing! I’m telling everyone I know to book you for their wedding!” Helen & Mark